Why does your business need a website?
- Revenue from e-commerce in the United States amounted to 431.6 billion U.S dollars in 2020. The Statista Digital Market Outlook estimates that by 2025, revenue will increase to 563.4 billion dollars. (source: Statista, Retail e-commerce revenue in the United States from 2017 to 2025. https://www.statista.com/statistics/272391/us-retail-e-commerce-sales-forecast/) That’s a lot of consumers and without a website you are missing out on these sales.
- If customers ask where to find you on the web,and they will, what will you tell them? You want to be prepared for this question with a website.
- Your website is open 24 hours a day. A website works for you while you sleep. Consumers can browse your website to find out what you are all about and make a purchase if you have e-commerce set up.
- Your competiton probably has one. Stay competitive!! If consumers are browsing your competitor’s website they are more likely to make a purchase from them instead of you.
- It helps your business grow and increases brand awareness. GE Capital Retail Bank’s second annual Major Purchase Shopper Study found that a growing number of consmers extensively research and compare prices and financing offers before making a major purchase. According to ther study, 81% of consumers go online for this information before heading out to the store. If you don’t have a digial footprint, these consumers can’t include you in their online comparisons.
Contact us today to get started on building a website you can be proud of.